Nathan Joyes | Friday, August 19. 2011 | Comment (1)
In this video, I talk about:
- the history of Interprise Software
- the cloud computing revolution
- Interprise Software’s growth over the years
- our best-of-breed supply chain management system
- the reason we focus on buying groups, franchises and cooperatives
- our approach of implementing software as a service (SaaS)
- what motivates us to do the things we do
We did some market research and found individual solutions for things like e-commerce, EDI document exchange, rebate calculations, accounting & finance, member websites and what not, but there was no single integrated approach to automate the entire supply chain for a group purchasing organization.
Since this is our first video production, I’m interested in...